You might be asking why you need to create CV in Greek and English. There are many job applicants who write their CVs in two versions for certain reasons. For one, they can improve their employment chances since they have plenty of options. They can apply in local or international job vacancies. Plus, they have the ability to have their CV scanned by many employers, who can only understand Greek or English or both. This way, their CV can have more chances of being viewed than other applicants who only have their CV in English.
CV Help Tips on How to Come up With CV in Greek and English
- Think of your personal details. Based from CV writing help tips, you should start with your personal details. However, you don’t need to write your children’s name and other details that are not needed in the job application.
- Write your qualifications and education. You should write the details of the institutions where you have graduated from.
- Include your work experience. You should write it in the chronological order. This is the most used format. You should start with the most recent job according to your CV writing help writers. Think of putting more emphasis on the most recent work.
- Write your skills. Include what skills you have especially those that will help in the job application. You can include foreign language skills. Write that you can speak and write in Greek and English if you can.
- You can also think of writing your interests and hobbies, but you should not make this long.
- Finally, you will need to write some references.
Help with CV
Your CV in Greek and English can improve your employment chances since your resume or CV can be read in either the Greek and English language. Therefore, there can be more employers that can become interested in reading your application.
Hire CV in Greek and English Writers!
If you need help in writing your CV, you do not need to hesitate. You can improve your chances better if writers, experts in English and Greek can work on your CV. It will help that your CV is free from errors and presented in the best possible way.